WSU Bookstore COVID Operations
The Wayne State University Bookstore is focused on providing a safe environment for Bookstore employees and patrons during the Pandemic. The Bookstore follows CDC Retail Operation Guidelines to ensure the best experience possible while shopping in the Bookstore.
For your safety and the safety of bookstore staff, you are encouraged to take advantage of the free shipping offer on the Bookstore website for your course material needs. Please visit www.wayne.bncollege.com for your course material information and to place an order. To mitigate disruption should a sudden shutdown happen, the Bookstore is shipping all online orders directly from their fulfillment center in Missouri at no additional charge. Exclusions apply, visit the Bookstore website for more information. Orders typically deliver within four business days of placing the order. The Bookstore recommends you select digital delivery options when available.
If you cannot shop on the Bookstore website, the store is open for face-to-face business. Please visit the bookstore website or bookstore app for current store hours at www.wayne.bncollege.com. The Governor's order requires the Bookstore to maintain a 25% occupancy count per floor. Be prepared to wait for assistance as staff work to control the number of customers and staff present in the building for your safety and bookstore employees' safety.
COVID-19 Operation Guidelines
- All employees and patrons are required to wear a face mask covering both the nose and mouth while inside the building, including the lobby entrance, sales floor, elevator, restrooms, and employee areas. State law requires retail establishments to refuse service to those individuals refusing to follow the mask guidelines during the pandemic response.
- Plexiglass shields are installed at critical locations where face-to-face interactions with Bookstore staff and customers happen, such as look-up stations, information desks, and cashier stations.
- Frequent cleaning of employee and customer high touch areas occurs throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available for customers and employees throughout the store.
- Only two people are allowed in the elevator unless shopping with family or those who share residence with you.
- Community seating has been eliminated until further notice.
- We ask that you maintain physical distancing from staff and other customers while shopping at the Bookstore.
For information regarding the First Day Inclusive Access Course Material Pilot for a select number of courses, please visit https://studentservices.wayne.edu/bookstore/inclusive-access.
Please contact the store during bookstore hours by calling 313-577-2436 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Aug 30-Sept 5||10-3||9-6||9-6||9-6||9-6||9-4||10-2|
Bookstore General Manager